Premium Grade A Cavendish Banana
Banana is a fruit which is still very casually consumed for its taste, texture and a feeling of fullness unlike other fruits which are eaten due to their much known health benefits. The masses definitely prefer it due to its low cost. With whatever feeling it might be consumed, banana is nutritious and a wholesome fruit. This is a much lesser recognized fact. Except for its limitations for weight loss and diabetes, like other fruits this one too deserves high regards.
* Class A Big hands 4-5-6
- Calibration: minimum of 39 maximum of 47
- Weight per hand: minimum of 1.9kg/hand maximum of 4.5kg/hand
- Minimum fingers per hand: 12
- Fruit Length: minimum of 7.5 inches
* Class A Small hands 7-8-9
- Calibration: minimum of 36 maximum of 42
Minimum fingers per hand: 12
- Fruit Length: minimum of 6.5 inches
* Cluster A- source from Bighands 4-5-6
* Finger removal
-Inner whorl - 1 max
-Outer whorl - 2 max; not adjacent to each other
* Packing materials:
-The PE Foam is used between all the layers of bananas and bottom of the box as matting.
-Plastic bag inside the box is vacuumized.
* The boxes must be stored in the reefer container
Packaging & Shipping
13.5kg/Carton x 22MT(1766 carton)/Cont 40
9 to 14 Days
Specifications - 13.5kgs box:
Variety: Cavendish bananas
Case Style: 208
Type of packing: Vacuum
Grade: 39 - 46
Net weight: 13.5 kgs.
Gross Weight: 14.5 kgs
Finger size: 20 cm min
Number of fingers per hand: min12 max 24-26
Number of boxes per container:
1560 without pallets