Black & White Sesame Seeds or Sesamum Indicum L are similar to the more common black sesame seeds. These seeds are hulled exposing their true seed color. Lighter colored sesame seeds are used more in the West and in the Middle East, and the black sesame seeds are more popular in Far East cuisine. The White Sesame Seeds offered by us can be availed from us in varied packaging options at lower price.
- Moisture: 10.0% (Moisture can be controlled and be increased or decreased as per client''s demand)
- Oil Content: 48% Min.
- Volume Weight: 580 g Up per Liter
- Foreign Materials: 1.0 % Max.
- Immature Kernels: 2.0% Max.
- Acidity: 4.0 Max.
- Color: Whitish or bright yellowish white
- Quality Certificate: We provide SGS certificate at additional cost besides Phytosanitary Certificates if required.
- Others: No double Hulls & No other smell.
- Packing Unit: 25/50/80 kg New Gunny bag or Jute bag.
- Container Free Time: 7 days Min (You must kindly release the container within a week from arrival date from your works)
- Minimum quantity of an order acceptable in one 20 Ft. container.
- Packing is offered in 25/50 or 80 kg jute or pp bags, however we can also provide bulk packing in individual bundles of one ton or 500 kg in jute bags (this is for shipment over 1500 tons)...